CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR PICK N MIX 2011
Posted on 10 January 2011 in Dramaturgy
If you are a young company with a track record of producing new performance work and would like to take part in this year’s festival, please send a one page proposal about your production and a paragraph giving details of the company and/ or individual artists involved.
Please send your expression of interest and proposal by noon on the 21st of March to: Hanna Slattne, Tinderbox Theatre Company, 72 High Street, Belfast BT1 2BE or e-mail to email@example.com
The Pick ‘n’ Mix Festival is an un funded initiative run by The MAC and the participating companies collectively. In 2011 Pick n Mix is run in association with Queens University.
All companies taking part commit to the aims and ethos of the festival.
Participating companies will:
- Take on some duties to help run the festival. These include:
- Contracts/Admin, Programme/Event management, Marketing, Front of House, Production and Décor.
- Participate and contribute to marketing events.
- Meet festival deadlines and co-ordinate their own productions requirements with the Festival’s technical team.
- Support and promote the festival.
All proposals will be considered by a programming committee which consists of members of staff from at least 3 of the funded participating companies.